Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: (First Ten) Books I Reviewed

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and the meme moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. This week's Top Ten Tuesday asks bloggers to list their first ten books they've reviewed. Here are some of my earlier reviews from when I started the blog in 2012. I only wrote a few reviews before getting back into blogging in 2014. I have grown tremendously how I write reviews in general with more descriptions about why I like a book without just saying I like it. You can click on each link of each title for the review.


4 comments:

  1. Have or will you ever watch the Divergent film?

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've watched the 3 movies in the series. Kind of disappointed after the first movie though.

      Delete
  2. Dollbaby does sound interesting.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dollbaby is an excellent book. I highly recommend it!

      Delete