Sunday, October 19, 2014

MISTI-Con 2015: The Wizarding World Fair

Are you a big Potter fan? Love the books and movies? Do you want to meet up with other Potterheads and share your love for Harry Potter and the magical wizarding world?

Check out MISTI-Con, a Harry Potter convention. According to MISTI-Con's website, MISTI-Con creates an immersive magical experience at the Margate Resort in Laconia, NH, filling the need for a smaller, more intimate Harry Potter convention designed for adult fans.

MISTI-Con 2015 will take place at the Margate Resort in Laconia, NH. The Wizarding World's Fair will be from Thursday, May 21, 2015 to Monday, May 25, 2015.


Image from misti-con.org

It is a more intimate gathering than LeakyCon. Having been to MISTI-Con 2012 and Ascendio 2012, I can say that I loved the smaller crowd at MISTI-Con.

This year there is a 24-hour common room, wizard rock, a craft fair, awesome panels, amazing cosplay, lit track, a masquerade ball, an opening gala, murder mystery dinner, a keynote luncheon and more! If you like Wrock shows, you must attend MISTI-Con's Wrock in the Wizengamot!


I hope to see you at the wizarding fair, but if I don't see you, MISTI-Con will be covered sometime after the convention. Most likely it will be the end of May or beginning of June since BookExpo America (BEA) is right after MISTI-Con. I plan to attend BEA if I can get the time off for work. And if I can, this will be an amazing week and a half. I will be covering BEA as well. 

Have a magical weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment