Happy New Year's everyone. 2015 has come and gone and we are starting a brand new year with new bookish resolutions! 2016 is going to be great! After re-evaluating 2015, I decided there are a lot of things I want to change in my life. Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten Tuesday asks bloggers to choose their top ten resolutions they have for 2016. The following resolutions are in no particular order.
1. I want to blog when I feel like it.
2. I want to read more backlist books.
3. I want to connect with more people and make long lasting relationships.
4. I want to tone down on the ARC requesting and acquiring but read more ARCs I already acquired.
5. I want to start taking lunch breaks at work to eat and read.
6. I want to blog what I want to blog about
7. I want to stop caring about what others are doing. No competition please.
8. I want to visit more blogs and comment on more posts.
9. I want to use the library more.
10. I want to re-read more books that I love.
|GIF from MTV.com|
What New Year's Resolutions do you have for 2016?