Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten Tuesday asks bloggers to list their top ten sequels that they can't wait to get. The following books are in no particular order.

1. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski because I need to know what happens next with Kestrel and Arin.


2. Trail of Tears by Josephine Angelini because I want to know if Lily actually makes it to her Salem or does she stay in the alternate Salem because of Rowan.

3. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han because I need to know more about Lara Jean and her relationship between her sisters.

4. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead because it's the final book in the Bloodlines series and I need to know what happens! Sydrian!


5. The Copper Gauntlet by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare because I need to know more about this mysterious world of Mages and Masters.

6. Half Wild by Sally Green because I want to learn more about Nathan and Gabriel. Also, the book is being released a day before my birthday :D.


7. The Heir by Kiera Cass because I want to know about Maxon and America's twins! I am so excited that Kiera is releasing more books in the Selection series.


8. Untitled, Book 2 in the Young Elites series because Adelina is such a badass and I need to know about her journey. (Edit: As of 1/7/15, the second book is titled The Rose Society).

9. Dearest by Alethea Kontis because we get to read more about Friday Woodcutter, the kind and loving seamstress.



10. Stolen by Melissa de la Cruz and Michael Johnston because I want to know more about the Nat and her drakon heritage. Stolen is the second book in the Heart of Dread series which is being released today!


What sequels are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment