1. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli is part mystery, part contemporary and all the feels. There is also a lot of talk about Oreos! You will fall in love in Simon because he is pretty fabulous!
2. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales is a coming-of-age story about Elise who finds her calling in life through DJing and music.
3. Something Real by Heather Demetrios is a whirlwind of a story about Chloe (aka Bonnie Baker) and her family being on a reality TV show for most of her life. Hear what she has to say about her journey.
4. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky is one of my favorite books and one that I have read when I was a teenager. A coming-of-age story about Charlie who just lost a friend. He tries to figure out how to cope when he meets two people who helps him figure out who he is. Life is infinite.
5. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han is seriously the cutest book ever about first love and sisterhood. Lara Jeans letters to her past crushes were sent out to the guys. What will Lara Jean do?
6. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han is the sequel to To All the Boys I've Loved Before. I enjoyed PSISLY even more than the first book. The whole entire time the reader is either rooting for Peter K. or John Ambrose! This is another heartfelt book that you should pick up!
7. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord made me cry. Paige lost her boyfriend who passed away a year ago and she tries to see past the death and to move on with her life. With strong friendships, English class and Quiz Bowl, she is able to overcome her fears.
8. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins is cute romance situated in the city of love! Follow Anna and her life at a boarding school in Paris!
9. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins is about Lola who is a bit eccentric but is a total sweetheart. Her next door neighbor and his family relocates back to her home town and she is torn about her feelings for him. Lola and the Boy Next Door is my favorite book in Anna and the French Kiss companion series.
10. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins is about Isla the hopeless romantic who has been pining for Josh for a long time. Join Isla to find out where love will take her.
11. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan is a coming-of-age novel that is about Nick and Norah who find each other through Where’s Fluffy? and broken hearts. Definitely check out the film adaptation after you read the novel.