1. The Rose Society by Marie Lu is the sequel to the The Young Elites. I love the first book and cannot wait to read more about Adelina! If you are looking for a dark fantasy, definitely check out The Young Elites before reading The Rose Society.
2. Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard: The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan is about a boy named Magnus who lives in Boston. He find out he is a descendant of a Norse God! Who doesn't love reading about mythology? I can't wait to read this first novel of Riordan's newest series.
3. Winter by Marissa Meyer is probably on the top of a bunch of people's TBR list for the fall and I don't blame them. Fairytale retellings, diversity and in a sci-fi world. YES, please!
4. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord is definitely on the top of my list and I recently acquired it through a trade. I love The Start of Me and You and I cannot wait to read more novels by Ms. Lord.
5. Renegade by Kerry Wilkinson is the sequel to Reckoning. If you are interested in reading a dystopian, definitely check the Silver Blackthorn series out.
6. What We Left Behind by Robin Talley is definitely a book I am dying to read. I enjoyed reading Talley's debut novel, Lies We Tell Ourselves, and I can't wait to read more books by Ms. Talley.
7. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell is probably one of my top anticipated reads this fall because it's freaking RAINBOW ROWELL!!! I love her writing, her characters and pretty much everything about her! Fangirl is one of my favorite books so a story about Simon and Baz is going to be freaking fantastic!
8. Tonight the Streets are Ours by Leila Sales is definitely a book I am looking forward to read. I unfortunately missed a launch event for the novel last week but I am still excited to read the novel. Sales wrote This Song Will Save Your Life and I fell in love with that book. I am hoping this book up to par with This Song Will Save Your Life.
9. Nimona by Noelle Stevenson is a gift I received from last round's #OTSPSecretSister aka Nicole from The Book Bandit. I love Fangirl and Stevenson designed the cover art for Fangirl. I love Stevenson's drawing style and cannot wait to read this graphic novel.
10. Separated @ Birth: A True Love Story of Twin Sisters Reunited by Anais Bordier and Samantha Futerman is a book I have been wanting to read for awhile even before I watched the Twinsters documentary. A set of twins born in Korea were separated at birth. One was adopted by an American couple and the another was adopted by a French couple. A couple decades later, the twins were reunited through the wonders of technology!