Wednesday, July 1, 2015

June 2015 Challenge Recap



I did decent with the fantasy books in June. I definitely did better than May but I was in a contemporary mood for most of June. You can check my intro post about Flights of Fantasy here. You can check out January's recap here, February's recap here, March's recap here, April's recap here and May's recap here.

Flights of Fantasy books I've read in June 2015




I did okay with the Dive into Diversity Challenge in June. I was back on my reading game and I am proud with how many books I've read. Please check out my intro to the Dive Into Diversity challenge here. You can check out January's recap here, February's recap here, March's recap here, April's recap here and May's recap here.

Dive Into Diversity books I've read in June 2015




No comments:

Post a Comment