Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten Tuesday asks bloggers to list their top ten books they've read so far in 2015. Contemporaries seem to be a win for me with a few other genres scattered in between. The following books are in no particular order.
1. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han is perfection! It starts right after where To All the Boys I've Loved Before left off. If you read To All the Boys I've Loved Before, you must read P.S. I Still Love You!
2. Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone is a contemporary about a girl who has OCD. This is a fantastic coming-of-age novel about acceptance.
3. Under a Painted Sky by Stacey Lee is a historical fiction novel about friendship and survival. Definitely pick up this debut novel!
4. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins is a cute romantic contemporary. You will fall for Cricket Bell. Trust me on that.
5. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord made me cry twice! I don't think I ever read a book that made me cry that many times. The ending is perfection!
6. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales is a coming-of-age story about a misfit girl who finds her calling in music. She brings people together through music as well.
7. Something Real by Heather Demetrios is a contemporary novel about how being on a TV show affects the lives of the family members, especially the teenagers within the family.
8. Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead is the last book the in Bloodlines series and it was the perfect ending to the series.
9. Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff has an amazing playlist of songs to listen to while reading the book. It echoes The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
10. Reckoning by Kerry Wilkinson is a solid first novel in this dystopian series. Check it out!