Sunday, May 31, 2015

May 2015 Challenge Recap



I did pretty horrible with reading for my challenges this month. I guess I had a reading slump and it didn't help that I had 1.5 weeks of three epic trips where I didn't read much at all. I am hoping to step up the game for June. You can check my intro post about Flights of Fantasy here. You can check out January's recap here, February's recap here, March's recap here and April's recap here.

Flights of Fantasy books I've read in May 2015





I did a bit better with diverse books this month compared to fantasy books. I am still not pleased about how many books I've read this month but at least I read something in May. Please check out my intro to the Dive Into Diversity challenge here. You can check out January's recap here, February's recap here, March's recap here and April's recap here

Dive Into Diversity books I've read in May 2015




No comments:

Post a Comment