Sadly, I probably won't be able to head to the beach often this summer since I will be busy with a 6 week college prep summer academy for work. I hope to have some free time to read though. The following books are in no particular order.
1. The Heir by Kiera Cass because I would love to read about Eadlyn's Selection.
2. Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell sounds like a pretty awesome steampunk version of Cinderella.
3. Tonight the Street Are Ours by Leila Sales (pending if I can get my hands on this at BEA) is a book that is on my TBR list for the summer. I fell in love with This Song Will Save Your Life and I hope TtSaO is just as good.
4. I Crawl Through It by A.S. King has been on my list since I saw it on edelweiss. Hopefully I will get around to it right before September.
5. Monstrous by MarcyKate Connolly looks a like a cute Middle Grade book and I am hoping to read it before the Tunnel Tour since I just got my hands on my own copy recently.
6. Lola the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins is a book that has been on my TBR list for some time. I read Anna and the French Kiss awhile back and would love to continue the series. This will also make a perfect summer read.
7. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins because I might as well finish both Lola and Isla since Anna has been getting all the attention lately.
8. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson seems like a good summer read. I have been meaning to read this last summer but since I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet, I might as well read it this summer.
9. Firewalker by Josephine Angelini because I enjoyed reading Trial by Fire so of course I want to find out what happens next. This is dependent on whether I am able to obtain an ARC of Firewalker at BEA.
10. The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness is the last book in the All Souls Trilogy and I still have yet to read it even though it came out last summer.