Saturday, May 2, 2015

April 2015 Challenge Recap



I did okay with the fantasy reads for the month of April but I want to challenge myself in May. However, I have two events coming up at the end of the month. I will be attending MISTI-Con and BEA, so reading a lot of books during that week and a half will be hard. You can check my intro post about Flights of Fantasy here. You can check out January's recap here, February's recap here and March's recap here.

Flights of Fantasy books I've read in April 2015

  



I have always been fond of diversity books. I choose a book based on the synopsis and sometimes it just ends up being a diverse book. I have not had a problem finding diverse books but I am grateful for all the wonderful books full of diversity that are coming out now. There are more books with different subgenres under diversity which helps me expand upon what I typically read. Please check out my intro to the Dive Into Diversity challenge here. You can check out January's recap here, February's recap here and March's recap here.

Dive Into Diversity books I've read in April 2015

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment