1. A huge personal library (like in Beauty and the Beast) because what book lover doesn't want a huge library of books at an arm's reach?
|Image from disney.wikia.com|
2. A book written by Stephanie Perkins and Jenny Han because it will be the most romantic contemporary ever written by two wonderful and talented authors.
3. Hogwarts is REAL because it's freaking Hogwarts! I would love to explore the Hogwarts castle and the grounds. I want to meander around at Diagon Alley and I want to discover what Hogsmeade has to offer!
|Image from Hogwartsishere.com|
5. A complete collection of all the Harry Potter editions (foreign and unique cover art) because with a huge personal library, why not fill it up with my favorite series of all time?
6. A complete collection of everything Rainbow Rowell (this includes swag, all foreign copies and ARCs) because Rainbow Rowell is definitely another author that I LOVE. I especially want to collect every copy of Fangirl in existence because Fangirl means so much to me.
7. To provide books to all the children in the world because it's important for children to start reading at a young age and to read consistently for the rest of their lives. After all, the more you read, the more you learn.
|Image from Quotefans.com|
9. Having some of my favorite book characters come to life such as Lara Jean Song Covey from To All the Boys I've Loved Before and P.S. I Still Love You or Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter series.
10. More diverse books being introduced in picture books, MG and YA novels because I want to see everyone being able to see themselves in a book. I would love to see my students being able to relate to characters they read in novels because it is important for them to see themselves being represented in what they read.