Sunday, November 1, 2015

October 2015 Challenge Recap



I read a decent amount of fantasy titles in October. I can definitely tell you that during the holidays, my fantasy reads will increase. You can check my intro post about Flights of Fantasy here. You can check out January's recap here, February's recap here, March's recap here, April's recap here, May's recap here, June's recap here, July's recap here, August's recap here and September's recap here.

Flights of Fantasy books I've read in October 2015




I enjoyed all of my Dive Into Diversity books I've read in October. I am excited to see more diversity books coming out lately. Diversity represents us in the modern world and I pleased to read a variety of different diverse books. Please check out my intro to the Dive Into Diversity challenge here. You can check out January's recap here, February's recap here, March's recap here, April's recap here, May's recap here, June's recap here, July's recap here, August's recap here and September's recap here.

Dive Into Diversity books I've read in October 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment