Friday, January 23, 2015

Pages to Tea (1)


P A G E S  to  T E A

I'm not sure if you know but I am a big tea fanatic. I have so many bags and tins of tea I probably can create a great wall of tea. I love how different teas have different properties. Some teas can be energizing and some teas can be calming. My favorite time to enjoy a cuppa is when I am reading a book. Hence why I am showcasing some fantastic book and tea pairings.

[Anna and the French Kiss + Harney & Sons' Paris Black Tea]

 
 
Anna is sent to a boarding school in Paris! I think I can say that the Harney & Sons' Paris Black Tea is a perfect match for Anna and the French Kiss. Paris is a fruity black tea with vanilla and caramel flavors, and a hint of lemony Bergamot. This is one of Harney & Sons most popular teas. 

[The Bane Chronicles + The Republic of Tea's Lapsang Souchong Black Tea]


Who doesn't love Magnus Bane? He is a reoccurring character in The Mortal Instruments series, The Infernal Devices series and in The Bane Chronicles. His favorite tea is Lapsang Souchong so it's a no brainer that I would pair him up with this black tea. This particular tea of mystery from The Republic of Tea is entrancing and smoky in character. It is achieved through an elaborate process. According to The Republic of Tea's website, the hand-picked leaves are smoked over pinewood embers, for a distinct and mysterious cup. Sounds like Magnus all right.

[Tuck Everlasting + Teavana's Youthberry White Tea]

 
 
Would you ever want to live forever like the Tuck family? This sweetly timeless elixir doesn't extend your life or make you young but it's packed full of fruity flavor. This white tea is a refreshing sweet pineapple and fruity acai berry infusion with subtle floral finish. Teavana's Youthberry White Tea is a great tea to blend with another white tea or a green tea. What a perfect cuppa for Tuck Everlasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment