Monday, March 30, 2015

March 2015 Challenge Recap



This month I had a small reading slump and I read less fantasy books than February. I am hoping to increase my fantasy reads for next month but I am right on track with the challenge. You can check my intro post about Flights of Fantasy here. You can check out January's recap here and February's recap here.

Flights of Fantasy books I've read in March 2015

 



I have been doing pretty well with the Dive into Diversity challenge over the past few months. I never plan to read "diversity" books. It just happens that books I end up wanting to read have diversity in them. Please check out my intro to the Dive Into Diversity challenge here. You can check out January's recap here and February's recap here

Dive Into Diversity books I've read in March 2015

 

No comments:

Post a Comment