Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Ten Finished Series I Have YET to Finish


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten Tuesday asks bloggers to list their ten finished series they have YET to finish. The following books are not in a particular order.

Series I've started


1. All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness took the world with a storm with A Discovery of Witches. I enjoyed read the first two books in the trilogy and I still need to read the last novel in the series. The Book of Life concludes the trilogy and I heard wonderful things about it. I met Harkness once and cannot wait to meet her again in October with Katherine Howe.


2. Noughts & Crosses series by Malorie Black is a twist on a dystopian. I have only read the first book, Noughts & Crosses, but it is excellent. I hope to remaining three books.


3. The School for Good and Evil trilogy by Soman Chainani just released the last book out this July. Although I have read the first book, I still need to read the last two books in the trilogy. If you are looking for a twist on fairytales, check out this Middle Grade read.



4. Proxy duology by Alex London is a dystopian. I have only read the first book but I am excited to read Guardian when I have a chance.


5. The Vicious Deep trilogy by Zoraida Córdova is a captivating mermaid series. I have read the first two books in the series and cannot wait to read the last book, The Vast and Brutal Sea. What I love about this series is how the main character is not a female mermaid.


6. To Kill a Mockingbird duology by Harper Lee is definitely series everyone was raving about earlier this year when Go Set a Watchman was buzzed about. I've read To Kill a Mockingbird back in 8th grade and I cannot wait to read the sequel!


Series I want to start


7. Birthmarked series by Caragh O'Brien is a wonderful dystopian series about a midwife named Gaia. Her mother has been taken by the Enclave and Gaia finds out why. I have been dying to read this for awhile.


8. The Dark Elements by Jennifer L. Armentrout is a New Adult series about demons and gargoyles. I am definitely amped to read this paranormal romance series.


9. Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout has been popular in the blogosphere for some time now. I have acquired Half-Blood through #booksfortrade on twitter and I am dying to read this series. I heard it is very similar to Vampire Academy series and I enjoyed Vampire Academy very much.



10. Delirium series by Lauren Oliver is dystopian series I have been wanting to read for some time but just haven't had the chance to start. I own all three books in the series and it would be nice to marathon all the books.


6 comments:

  1. I LOVED the Delirium series. A marathon wold work great for it. I also love the Dark Elements series and need to get to the latest one. Great list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A marathon wouldn't be too bad since it's only three books. I am glad you love the Delirium series and Dark Elements series.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely LOVED the COVENANT Series, so I highly recommend that. I finished Delirium and enjoyed it very much. I also have one more book to read in the WHITE HOT KISS series. The rest I haven't read. Enjoy! xx, Liza



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the first book the Covenant series so I might have to start Half-Blood soon :D.

      Delete
  3. I haven't read a JLA book so I've been meaning to start, but...vampires? I feel like we are maybe over that? Anyway, worth a try, right?

    I did a marathon of all of the Delirium books and I was hugely disappointed...but I know I'm the outlier and other people love them. I just...don't get them at all. But I hope you like them!

    The School for Good and Evil sounds great, I should definitely put that on my TBR!

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't started any of these series, but I've heard a lot of good things about the School of Good and Evil books. Actually, looking back at the list I have read To Kill A Mockingbird, but I don't know if I'm that interested in reading the sequel.

    ReplyDelete