Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Rising from the Ashes

So, this blog has been inactive for about two years or so and I figured I will reactive it. I have been more immersed in the book world 2013 to now. I figured, why not spread my love for books and reading to everyone else.

Rising from the ashes, Nicole's Novel Reads will be more than just reviews. I plan to cover book related things whether it be about anticipated books, book trailers, book events and more.

Since I am a huge Harry Potter fan, I will also cover Harry Potter related events and news.

Speaking about Harry Potter, who is excited about the release of "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" film trilogy? The trilogy will be released in 2016, 2018 and 2020. This will be J.K. Rowling's screenwriting debut. David Yates, director of the last four Harry movies, will also be directing the trilogy. How exciting is this?

The trilogy will be loosely based on the book with the same name.


What is everyone's opinions about about David Yates directing the trilogy?


No comments:

Post a Comment