Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten Tuesday asks bloggers to list ten books they plan to have in their beach bag this summer.

Sadly, I probably won't be able to head to the beach often this summer since I will be busy with a 6 week college prep summer academy for work. I hope to have some free time to read though. The following books are in no particular order.

1. The Heir by Kiera Cass because I would love to read about Eadlyn's Selection.


2. Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell sounds like a pretty awesome steampunk version of Cinderella.


3. Tonight the Street Are Ours by Leila Sales (pending if I can get my hands on this at BEA) is a book that is on my TBR list for the summer. I fell in love with This Song Will Save Your Life and I hope TtSaO is just as good.


4. I Crawl Through It by A.S. King has been on my list since I saw it on edelweiss. Hopefully I will get around to it right before September.


5. Monstrous by MarcyKate Connolly looks a like a cute Middle Grade book and I am hoping to read it before the Tunnel Tour since I just got my hands on my own copy recently.


6. Lola the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins is a book that has been on my TBR list for some time. I read Anna and the French Kiss awhile back and would love to continue the series. This will also make a perfect summer read.


7. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins because I might as well finish both Lola and Isla since Anna has been getting all the attention lately.


8. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson seems like a good summer read. I have been meaning to read this last summer but since I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet, I might as well read it this summer.


9. Firewalker by Josephine Angelini because I enjoyed reading Trial by Fire so of course I want to find out what happens next. This is dependent on whether I am able to obtain an ARC of Firewalker at BEA.


10. The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness is the last book in the All Souls Trilogy and I still have yet to read it even though it came out last summer.



6 comments:

  1. These books all look like perfect summer reads! I hope you get to find some time to read. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many books that made my or all most did! Great list many I can't wait to read! I see your reading The Heartbreakers, I just finished that and enjoy it. Hope you are liking it!
    Here's my List -http://wonderstruck-kcks.blogspot.com/2015/05/top-ten-twelve-books-that-i-plan-to.html?showComment=1432622869693#c7582185275367415703

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Mechanica! It seems such an intriguing and just like a fun read :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morgan Matson is the Queen of the perfect summer read! I was a bit disappointed by Lola and Isla, for me they never managed to really recapture the magic of Anna. I can't wait to read Mechanica though, it looks fantastic!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bag of books. Stephanie Perkins makes for great summer romance reading. Happy summer reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I NEED to read The Book of Life and The Selection series, I always hear such great things about them haha :-) Great picks Nicole :-) Here's my TT if you would like to check it out :-) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete