Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Day 11 of the 12 Days of Book Blogmas


I was reading Ashley's Books to Tea blog earlier this month and I stumbled upon the 12 Days of Book Blogmas that Rachel at Parajunkee is hosting. I wanted to do something festive this month for the blog but haven't found the right Book Blogmas to participate in. Parajunkee's 12 Days of Book Blogmas is definitely right up my alley. The eleventh day is today and the 12 Days of Book Blogmas will continue for 1 day until December 25th.

Day 11: The Night Before

I bake a lot during the holidays and I have at least of dozen cookbooks at home which are mostly baking books. I can't deny the fact that I love to eat and I have a huge sweet tooth. I recently met Dorie Greenspan at a book event and signing earlier in the fall.

Her latest book is Baking Chez Moi. One of the recipes that she recommends is the ever so easy Custardy Apple Squares which can be found in Baking Chez Moi. Please check out the recipe on the Food Network's website.

Image from foodnetwork.com

No comments:

Post a Comment