Saturday, December 27, 2014

Dive Into Diversity in 2015


I will be participating the Dive Into Diversity challenge next year. Books with diversity is a huge thing for me so it's a no brainer that I will be taking part in this challenge hosted Estelle and Magan of Rather Be Reading and Rebecca at Reading Wishes.

The #WeNeedDiverseBooks campaign, which started earlier this year, definitely encouraged readers to read more diverse books. Even though I have always been reading a lot of diverse books, I wouldn't mind discovering more diverse books and diverse authors. I am not going to list off the books I plan to read since I plan dive into the new year discovering new diverse books.

If you decide to take part in the challenge, make sure to post your review or blog post to the Dive Into Diversity monthly linky. Use #DiversityDive when spreading the word on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment