Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Book Blogmas 2014


I was reading Ashley's Books to Tea blog earlier this month and I stumbled upon the 12 Days of Book Blogmas that Rachel at Parajunkee is hosting. I wanted to do something festive this month for the blog but haven't found the right Book Blogmas to participate in. Parajunkee's 12 Days of Book Blogmas is definitely right up my alley. The third day is today and 12 Days of Book Blogmas will continue for 9 days until December 25th.

Day 3: Present Perfect

I have posted at around three gift guides (Part I, Part II and Part III) last month for the holidays but why not add another one for those last minute shoppers? 

This guide will be the Perfect Book Lover's Gift Guide.

1. Penguin Drop Cap Books have amazing cover art. Check to see if your favorite book made the drop cap list.



2. Bookish Socks are always a fun way to show off your bookish geeky side.


  
    Ravenclaw Socks                 Got My Number Two Socks        Library Card Socks

3. Storymatic is a game that gets the creative juices flowing for improv, writing and for storytelling.



4. Haikubes is a inspirational dice rolling game that helps you create expressive haikus.


5. Yellow Library Book Card Notebooks are so cute and nostalgic.




6. Banned Book Mug has 20+ book titles that were banned at one time or another. 



4 comments:

  1. OMG love the socks!!!!!
    I haven't heard of the storymatic game before. I REALLY want it now.
    I think that would be so much fun for writers, but English classes as well for a fun interactive class.
    You can never go wrong with coffee mugs =)
    Here is my list if you wan to check it out =)
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/2014/12/12-days-of-book-blogmas-perfect-gift.html

    ReplyDelete