Monday, November 30, 2015

November 2015 Challenge Recap



This month I spent most of my time tackling some of the Harry Potter books. As some of you know already, Elizabeth from Book Yabber and I are hosting Pottermas 2015 starting December 1st! During the whole month of December, we will be discussing everything Harry Potter related. If you are a huge Harry Potter fan, join us for the re-read and participate in discussions. Next month I plan to read the last three Harry Potter books and hopefully finish Winter by then.

You can check my intro post about Flights of Fantasy here. You can check out January's recap here, February's recap here, March's recap here, April's recap here, May's recap here, June's recap here, July's recap here, August's recap here, September's recap here, and October's recap here.

Flights of Fantasy books I've read in November 2015





I am glad about how my fantasy reads overlap with my diversity reads. My favorite part of reading diversity books is how diversity shows up in all genres. Please check out my intro to the Dive Into Diversity challenge here. You can check out January's recap here, February's recap here, March's recap here, April's recap here, May's recap here, June's recap here, July's recap here, August's recap here, September's recap here, and October's recap here.

Dive Into Diversity books I've read in November 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment